Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Man I Know

Name: Umar
Alias: Bro
Age: 32
Occupation: Child Psychiatrist

This is the very same person who has countlessly asked me to market his blogs:
and
So... here goes... to the 1 Follower that I have on this blog... Please check out these blogs for an absolutely refreshing doze of paranoia and mental masochism.
All your money back if by the end of reading a post you don't feel the urge to pick up the cushiest pillow in the room, lie on the bed, place the pillow on your face and press till your eyes pop out and your legs make like a chicken's. THERE... Marketed.

For the craziest guy I know... My love... My brother.

3 comments:

Sufian said...

ahahahaha...amazing..

expended libido said...

Nice one Hamza....Thank you for the publicity. With this kind of publicity, I will have to stop going to bars and standing up on the bar table and reading poems which end in, "Please visit my blog" and that is when two strong gorillas decide to throw me out even though I say, "I was drinking diet pepsi"

Bilz said...

I follow your blog!!!!!!!

Does that count!!!!!!!!!!!!!